The Inn is centrally located within the very active union square location. The location is a dream for the keen shoppers! Easy walk to the bart station for those using the bart from the airport and the cable car runs literally 50m away with an easy walk to the first / last stop on powell.
Special mention to Wayne the house keeper who is very welcoming and the nightly wine and cheese hour is an additional treat!
Staff are very friendly and super helpful.
Site manger was kind enough to work me down to the bart station when i had done a little too much shopping and had one too many bags.
Highly recommended and family friend place.
Will return one day and have started advising all family and friends to stay here!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel
- Hotel At Union Square
- At Union Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Union Square is truly an urban retreat, in classic San Francisco style. The intimacy of our 30 elegant and restful rooms and suites provides the setting for our gracious staff to tend to your every need. From greeting you by name to making sure you have an umbrella when it rains- it is our pleasure to serve you. The Inn is located steps from Union Square- the city’s center for shopping, theatre and dining. If business is on the agenda, it is an easy stroll to the Financial District or the Moscone Convention Center. The Inn at Union Square is away from the crowd, in the center of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.