Not only was the location fantastic, (super close to great shopping, restaurants & sights) but the entire hotel is so clean, cozy and comfortable. The breakfast and complimentary happy hour were great. But the best of all is the staff, everyone were exceptionally warm and welcoming, helping us with what ever we needed. And do not leave with out meeting Wayne the Inn Keeper. he has so much knowledge about every aspect of San Fran, and he's a great guy to have a drink with at the happy hour!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Union Square
- At Union Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Union Square is truly an urban retreat, in classic San Francisco style. The intimacy of our 30 elegant and restful rooms and suites provides the setting for our gracious staff to tend to your every need. From greeting you by name to making sure you have an umbrella when it rains- it is our pleasure to serve you. The Inn is located steps from Union Square- the city’s center for shopping, theatre and dining. If business is on the agenda, it is an easy stroll to the Financial District or the Moscone Convention Center. The Inn at Union Square is away from the crowd, in the center of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.