Loved our room - very spacious for a family of 4 with a nice large bathroom. The service staff were very attentive, from bellmen who got bags to our rooms within 30 minutes, to concierge (Steve was the best) to cleaning staff to general staff who were very patient when the Japanese prime minister caused the protests and large police presence outside along with elevator lockdowns. The Laurel room breakfast was just right. And we loved the pecan sticky buns and scones- definitely worth a try. Efren worked flawlessly at the omelette station and the servers kept our glasses filled. Everyone we encountered was professional. We felt at home with the staff and the relaxing roof garden, and loved taking the cable cars to get back and forth when we had the time (ubers and taxis are faster but cable cars are charming) - the cable car museum 2 blocks aways was also interesting and Chinatown is a short walk to get some dim sum. Wifi service was excellent, which is appreciated since we did have to check some work e-mail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-renowned, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the hotel coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience. Known for turning moments into memories for leisure and business travelers alike this luxury San Francisco hotel has been host to some of the most influential meetings and events, breathtaking weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. Each of the San Francisco hotel's spacious guestrooms and suites have been elegantly updated including flat screen TVs, Frette linen ensembles, pillow top beds, and MP3 docking stations.In addition to its 591 guest rooms and suites this luxury San Francisco hotel offers fine dining with three renowned restaurants and lounges, as well as 55,000 square feet of spectacular function space. With a panoramic view of the City and the Bay from high atop Nob Hill, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an unmatched blend of luxurious accommodations, elegant meeting spaces and superb services, which make for an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Amex, Priceline, Hotel.de, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Fairmont San Francisco
- Fairmont Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Fairmont