The hotel is just beautiful, a very good and nice location, large rooms/bathroom, wonderful beds (soft ) and ok pillows. with all those pillows in the bed, they coud have had some soft and low for pople that sleep on the stomack.
The concierge service was good and very helpful. But the housekeeping and bartender`s needs to get bether. The bartender where a bit slow, they dint see us and it happen every time we went to the bar!
The housekeepers on my floor kept forgetting the drinking glasses 4 days out of 7 and finely we had to call to get new ones. /there are 6 glasses and 2 in the bath. 2 for wine 2 for soda 2 for beer. How can it end up being nothing there.......?
The day we departure they kept nocking on the door (3 times)
I expect that they know we are checking out, they can do the room after 12.00. ( Why is there no connection between the reception and the housekeepers about this? It is easy to arrange if they use technology or some structures)
we had ask for a late check out at 13.00 but they housekeepers din`t know. But the way they made the bed was excellent, how do they do that? Because of this i left them some tips.
There is a little coffee shop that i use every day for free internet, snack, good coffee and it is a really good cheap breakfast.
All in all though it was a very enjoyable stay. It is sooooo beautiful here.
it looks like I'm just complaining, it's really not what i will remember from the hotel, but the hotel gives impression of being top quality and perfect ................ It was about 90% perfect for my stay
By the way, there were several celebrities wondering or prancing around in the corridors! so bring the camera at all times. and one of the daysTripAdvisor had a conference there or something going on.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Fairmont San Francisco
- Fairmont Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-renowned, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the hotel coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience. Known for turning moments into memories for leisure and business travelers alike this luxury San Francisco hotel has been host to some of the most influential meetings and events, breathtaking weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. Each of the San Francisco hotel's spacious guestrooms and suites have been elegantly updated including flat screen TVs, Frette linen ensembles, pillow top beds, and MP3 docking stations.In addition to its 591 guest rooms and suites this luxury San Francisco hotel offers fine dining with three renowned restaurants and lounges, as well as 55,000 square feet of spectacular function space. With a panoramic view of the City and the Bay from high atop Nob Hill, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an unmatched blend of luxurious accommodations, elegant meeting spaces and superb services, which make for an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, BookIt.com, Amex, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, Jetsetter, Fairmont Hotels, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Fairmont San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.