Stayed for 3 nights on a vacation trip. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and tidy. The staff is professional and helpful. Only two negative points have marked our stay:
- the price for the breakfast buffet is rather high;
- our rooms were oriented to the bus depot on the ground level. A lot of noise during the night generated by standby buses. Also people talking while walking by on the street can be heard in the room, with windows closed.
A couple of years ago we stayed in the same hotel but the rooms were on the 2nd floor and not facing the bus depot.
Besides that, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is steps form Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz Island, and the Cable Car lines. We have 9,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor function space and 531 luxurious guest rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Reservation Counter, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton San Francisco
- San Francisco Sheraton
- Sheraton Fishermans Wharf