We had to find a place to stay, for a birthday dinner we were going to, wanted a reasonable price for a room, since it is mainly just for sleeping. I was pleasantly surprised how nice this hotel is, it was still pricey, beings San Francisco, and I did not know it was Fleet Week. This hotel is older style, which I thought was kind of cool, had a nice restaurant and bar. Convenient location for anything. I enjoyed this hotel, wish I was staying in city longer, would have enjoyed it a lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Hotel California, a stylish, boutique hotel with a 100-year history and enough personality to fill it. Known for our iconic name and exceptional customer service, The Hotel California puts you at the center of all of San Francisco’s eclectic neighborhoods. Whether you’re interested in exploring the city’s culinary delights, acclaimed arts, breathtaking sights, renowned culture or all of the above, The Hotel California is your ideal home base. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Hotel California - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel California
- Hotel California San Francisco
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western