We booked this hotel back in March for a Sept. visit. As I searched hotels, it wasvery difficult to find a suite for 4 people at a reasonable price. I found out later that the week we picked was the busiest of the year for SF. The Best Western Hotel California is a 100 year olf hotel that has been and continues to be refurbished. The Hotel and the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The Hotel is located in the Edge of Union Square so has good proximity to restaurants, transportation and immediate tourist sites. The staff at this hotel are amazing. They did everything in their power to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. They more than succeeded. The only real issue was an elevator that didn't work at first but was repaired in a couple of days. This is not the fault of the Hotel staff but ownership needs to look at replacement not just repair. Each morning there is a continental breakfast that got the day started and each evening there was a wine reception from 5 to 6:30. They could be a little more creative with the snacks as each day we received the same crackers and cheese. We really did enjoy our stay and we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel California
- Hotel California San Francisco
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Best Western, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Hotel California reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.