In general I enjoyed this hotel very much. I had a nice corner room on the 4th floor. The elevator, being a relic, is spotty sometimes. Breakfast is quite plain but ok. The staff is nice. Apart from a snafu with laundry which they eventually fixed. The location is quite good. Walking distance from almost everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Hotel California, a stylish, boutique hotel with a 100-year history and enough personality to fill it. Known for our iconic name and exceptional customer service, The Hotel California puts you at the center of all of San Francisco’s eclectic neighborhoods. Whether you’re interested in exploring the city’s culinary delights, acclaimed arts, breathtaking sights, renowned culture or all of the above, The Hotel California is your ideal home base. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Hotel California - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel California
- Hotel California San Francisco
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western