This is a big city convention hotel. It's large, efficient and business like but lacks any charm and intimacy. Staff is helpful, rooms are typical Hilton (clean but a bit worn), food is OK and location is excellent. There are plenty of better choices in the immediate area if you are looking for a nice hotel with character. But if you want to use or earn HHonors points this is a perfectly acceptable choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is within walking distance to all the excitement of the Bay Area. Whether you're on business or vacation, there's something for everyone in the heart of the city! Among downtown San Francisco hotels, no other destination matches our blend of style, service, and setting. Find yourself within walking distance to famous neighborhoods like Chinatown and Nob Hill, the iconic Cable Cars, fabulous shopping, and dining all located in the heart of the theater district. Our dynamic Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel features splendid resort-style touches – a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool perched atop the lush 16th floor deck, and delicious dining at the stylish Urban Tavern Restaurant. For corporate guests, we offer over 134,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities, where the Bay views are stunning and the service flawless. With its history and grandeur, the Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel offers everything you need for extraordinary business trips or vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton