Front desk was ok, cleaning staff were fine, but the owner of this place, does not care to take pride in ownership. Mold in the bathroom, hair dryer falling apart with electrical wires hanging out, lamp shades melted from light bulb. The most amazing thing we saw was on the front window after 2 nights, this building may cause cancer, pregnant women should not be near this place. Why didint the front desk tell us about this we dont know. Looking through other pictures people have posted on this place, the piece of paper warning about this cancer causing building is there, taped to front window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn