San Fran. is pricey. For everyone who bags on the Knights Inn for being an expensive dump... I say you'd be hard pressed to find a hotel for the same price that is going to give you luxury accommodations.
-Comfortable bed, pillows, linens.
-Our room had new carpet and the main room looked like it was recently refurb'ed.
-Personal bathroom (not shared like some other low cost hotels).
-Close to downtown and action
-Bathroom was sketchy
-Shower was even more sketchy
-Front counter staff is weird
-Small square footage
Would I stay there again? Good question. Hopefully by my next San Fran. trip I will be a little better off financially, and I'll spend a little more for better accommodations.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.