reasonable loaction (15 min. walk from city center) though might seems bit of unfreindly (in particular along Market St. between 6th & 8th street)
check in time is at 15:00. inconvenient after long flight.
reasonable maintainance and room cleaning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn