Toilet had flapper valve torn off; unusable. We were changed to different room that had shower with constant leak. Room clean, but tiny & dowdy; bed was comfy. Coffe maker had broken lid. Hotel is several stories tall, but NO elevators! Most rooms are across street from office located in mid--block, no crosswalk. Room was quiet with good bed and cleanliness, but nothing else in this hotel is aceptable, I most often stay at Motel 6's, but this hotel is FAR below M 6 standards.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.