We booked this hotel at the last minute as we drove into the city late.
At first we thought the hotel was a bit run down but service was okay and it was in an okay location to union square.
After the second night and noticing a few bite marks on me I started to become concerned.by the third day I was completely covered in bed bug bites,and I have never been so itchy in my life.
I'm not being a drama queen but this hotel pretty much ruined my holiday for the next 10 days as I dealt with these stupid bites.
When we checked out I told the front desk and got a 'ohhh well we have your details so we'll get in touch...' but two weeks later still nothing.
There is nothing good about this hotel except the free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn