“Wonderful hotel and caring, helpful staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf

You added Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf to your Saves list
Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2620 Jones Street, San Francisco, CA 94133 (Formerly Hilton San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf) (Fisherman’s Wharf)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book Direct Get Cash Back
Ranked #64 of 233 Hotels in San Francisco
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Wonderful hotel and caring, helpful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

A huge "Thank You" to everyone at the Pier 2620 hotel! Not only was hotel lovely, the rooms tasteful and comfortable and at a great location, but also a terrific staff!
My car was broken into at Golden Gate park on our first day in town. The staff allowed me to use their computer to file the police report, helped get my kids settled while I dealt with the police, and kept my car in a secure spot until I could get the window fixed. A special thank you to Marvin, Jessica, Tomas, and the evening manager that helped me out. Your kindness was greatly appreciated during a very stressful time!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Second visit for work and pleasure. Perfectly located at Fisherman's Wharf. Great staff, especially Johanna the Concierge. She goes above and beyond. This time she helped us out with a tricky airport transportation issue. An angel :)

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Hotel is the perfect base for your stay in San Francisco.
Great location, so close to just about everything you need, easy stroll to Fishermans Wharf. Nice buffet breakfast. The room, very spacious, tv was huge, bed was super comfy. The hotel is currently undergoing a refurbishment but we hardly noticed any noise from the workmen.The staff is super friendly, special thanks to Joanna, the Concierge, she was simply wonderful. I would definitely return and will recommend the hotel to my clients as I am a travel agent.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Like many other hotels in this area, the location is great. The staff was professional. My room was big and clean! It seems to me that this hotel is pride to be eco friendly. I suggested they consider Foli app to go further with its green initiative. I used Foli app on my iPad at another green hotel that removes paper magazines, paper guest directory and serve them digitally via Foli app. It is really cool and green!. I enjoyed my stay and will recommend it to others.

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here with my two children, wonderful hotel and staff. There were renovations taking place, however noise was minimal for the brief times we were in the room during the day. Nighttime noise wasn't bad at all, we had a room facing the street and were able to sleep no problem. Our room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Had drinks in the bar w/ complimentary snacks, wine station is cute. Location, location, location. Best spot! Would absolutely stay again.

Stayed March 2015
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

95%. Terrific, except 2 things. Check-out was initially unpleasant, then we met Alicia, who helped with a billing issue. Also, I forgot 2 Mens XXL shirts. Contacted Hotel Lost & Found. NO RESPONSE. ???

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Downers Grove, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have to say Joanna was fantastic. Very professional. Helped out in every way she could.
The bad part was they we're renovating the rooms during our stay. We were staying there for a wedding and no one knew in the whole wedding room block that the hotel was being renovated before we arrived. For the rate of$165 a night you would have thought they would have told us veryb communcation. Rate should have been a lot lower.

Great location would consider staying if not under construction.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf

Address: 2620 Jones Street, San Francisco, CA 94133 (Formerly Hilton San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf)
Location: United States > California > San Francisco > Fisherman’s Wharf
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#31 Family Hotel in San Francisco
#61 Romantic Hotel in San Francisco
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf 3.5*
Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
Hilton Hotel San Francisco
San Francisco Hilton
Hilton Fishermans Wharf

If you own or manage Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.