My friend and I stayed at this hotel when we went to San Francisco. The room was nice, the beds were very comfortable. The internet service was abysmal (both wireless in the room and the computers down in the lobby) so prepare for some frustration. The location was good... a couple of blocks from the wharf so it wasn't super noisy. It is also close to both of the trolley lines that run back and forth to Union Square and all of the other sites along the way. However, if I went back to San Fran I would likely try to stay in Union Square, as we spent most of our time trying to get there and back and the trolley system is not very reliable in terms of times (sometimes you'd wait 5 minutes, sometimes you'd wait an hour before you can get on one).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf