We stayed here for 3 nights at the start of our road trip round Northern California. When we arrived at Pier 2620 we were welcomed by the staff at reception who upgraded us to a bigger room which we thought was brilliant having been awake for 25 hours by that point! The downstairs of the hotel has been nicely renovated with a great courtyard in the middle, however this has not been extended to the bedrooms or the corridors of the hotel which have obviously been left from its time as a Hilton so its starting to look a bit shabby in comparison. Our room was very comfortable however having been upgraded we had a huge room but there was a lot of empty space which seemed odd!
On our first trip out to get some food the concierge was very helpful in providing us with a map of the area and some suggestions of where to eat. We slept well because we were exhausted however were woken very early by the street cleaners and general traffic noise (a lot of coaches to near by hotels) which was a down point for its location as it meant we had very bad nights sleep from then on.
Overall great position in a touristy area, although provides great access to rest of city, great service and cleanliness, however needs updating throughout the rooms and breakfast is very steep at $20 a head - we avoided this and went elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf