My partner and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights at the start of our San Francisco to LA road Trip and we could not have been happier arriving at the hotel after a long flight. The Hotel was clean and bright, staff were very welcoming and the room was just the ticket... modern, clean, fresh, spacious with large TV, Charging points for mobile devices, Fridge, Iron and Board, Safe, Free Wifi and the bed was enormous and more importantly extremely comfortable.
We didn't eat int eh Hotel restaurant or Bar area but walk past it numerous time and found it to be very clean and welcoming - prices appeared to be very reasonable too. The lobby was spacious and there was a seating area for guests along with an additional area offering plenty of leaflets on places to visit during your stay - I think i also saw a rep helping people out with booking excursions in the hotel too - whether this was Staff or an external holiday rep i couldnt be sure.
In addition to the free Wifi offered throughout the hotel (Yes, I did say FREE), Pier 2620 also has 2 computers in the lobby (1 Apple Mac and 1 Windows based) which gives 30 minutes internet access free plus access to a printer - this was ideal for us as it enabled us to order and print tickets for Alcatraz and Universal Studios (where we were visiting later on our holiday).
We found the location of the Hotel was ideal for everything: its a 5 minute walk from Fishermans Wharf ( Souvenir Shops/ Seafood Restaurants / Breakfast Diners), 10 minute walk to Pier 39 where there is a larger selection of shops and restaurants, Ice creams etc. A 20-25 minute walk in the opposite direction will take you to the main shopping centre of San Fran where you will also find China-Town and mainstream stores like Apple, Disney, Nike etc.
There isn't one thing i could say which was negative about Pier 2620 - It was the best hotel we stayed in out of the 4 hotels we used during our 10 day holiday; If we revisit San Francisco, this is the definitely the Hotel i would chose to stay in... I couldn't recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf