Stayed here with family and had requested adjoining rooms. The hotel was not able to accomodate the request for the first night - but obliged on the other nights. The rooms were spacious, with typical older style hotel decor (not unpleasant).
The only bad experience was the attitude of a front desk receptionist, when I inquired as to a suitable time to change rooms and transfer luggage to the new adjoining room. The lady in question was rude, and her attitude did nothing to enhance an otherwise pleasant experience.
The porters and concierge made up for the BAD attitude, by being courteous and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf