I stayed at this hotel with my Husband and Family in June 2014.
The hotel is nice and modern, I think it's recently been refurbished. It's nice and clean and the rooms are spacious with large comfy beds. The staff were friendly and helpfull which is always appreciated/
With just a few minutes walk away from Pier 39 it's a great location for tourists. There is also a supermarket just accross the road which is very handy.
The only downfall is the hotel is quite expensive and we couldn't afford to stay longer than 4 nights. However this was enough time to see most of the wonderful San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf