Stayed at Pier 2620 on our last visit to San Francisco. I learned early in the stay from a can driver that the hotel used to be a Hilton. Not sure why it is no longer, but that is irrelevant.
The hotel is very neat and clean. Security is in effect so non-guests can not get up to the guest room floors. Rooms are large with nice sitting area, large TV, safe, coffee pot, iron, and safe.
This hotel is very conveniently located to all tourist attractions in the wharf and Nob Hill areas but is a little bit of a trek to downtown and the Castro areas.
We would definitely stay at this hotel on a future visit.
Just beware of the $40/day parking fee if you rent a car. This is common for wharf area hotels and on street parking can be difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf