Our room was located between guest floors on a sold-out Saturday night. We saw families with kids in the hallways, but HEARD NOTHING in the room. Very nice! Nice staff, especially the concierge and the bellman. Great location, too. The $40 parking isn't so bad for the location and it comes with unlimited in/out privileges; also, it's charged by reservation night, not by calendar day, so you don't get stuck with an extra day's charge. The bed was perfect. Forgot to bring my favorite pillow up from the car; the one with the bed was so nice, I didn't have to go fetch it. Free HBO, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf