This was a nice find in the North Beach/Fisherman's Wharf area of San Francisco. Convenient parking was in the garage below the hotel. Our 3rd floor king room had ample space and a very large TV. The lobby had a nice bar and quiet restaurant, concierge and very friendly staff. It was walking distance to the Wharf, restaurants in North Beach, Cable cars, Ghirardelli square, and Lombard Street. The room was quiet and the bed very comfortable. We didn't use all the facilities, such as the work out room or the outdoor patios, but they looked nice. As all SF hotels, it was pricey but we used our AARP to get a better rate. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf