This is a terrific hotel if you want to explore the Fisherman's wharf area. There was a large convention in town, so we didn't get a very good deal on the Internet.The hotel is very close to several very good restaurants. While we were there, the hotel was evacuated because someone was smoking in their room, which set off the fire alarm.
This hotel was recently renovated, so the tub was old-style with new fixtures. The room contained a large flatscreen TV. We found it difficult to regulate the room temperature. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Parking was $50, which is typical for San Francisco. I would recommend this hotel, particularly if you could get a good deal on the Internet.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton Fishermans Wharf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience San Francisco's newest Hotel, Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf! This San Francisco hotel offers the perfect haven from which to explore all that the City by the Bay has to offer. When you are welcomed by our friendly associates to Pier 2620 Hotel, you'll find more than a comfortable place to stay. You'll find a community made up of our staff, ready and willing to share our passion for San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and the hotel with you. You'll find our hotel to be the "sweet spot" you've been looking for – the perfect launching point to experience the city with a local’s perspective to guide the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.