Stayed here 5 nights. Balcony room provided wonderful view of the bay, Golden Gate bridge and parking lot. PIER 39 is right across the street. Elevator to parking lot ran late into the night. Sounds like an invasion.
Teeny bathroom is unbelievably small. You can soak your feet in the tub while using the commode. If you're tall it is a requirement, or you can sit sideways. Upon exiting shower do not bend over to dry your feet or you'll hit your head on the granite lavatory.
Sleep number bed had no adjustment controller and none was ever provided. Bed was lumpy and uncomfortable.
Staff was always pleasant, helpful and apologetic. There is a Walgreens around the corner for aspirin.
Very small lobby is always crowded which makes hearing at the desk difficult and manuvering to elevators an obstacle course.
There is no complimentary coffee or water in the lobby. Only hotel of this grade I've seen that does not offer refreshment to guests. Even discount chains have 24 hour coffee. Coffee, fruit and sweets are offered for sale in the morning at a small lobby kiosk. Tacky!
As first time SF tourists the location was convenient to the tourist things. Would we stay here again? No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf is currently undergoing renovation during the standard business hours of 7:30am - 4:00pm (Monday's through - Friday's only). There is no construction during any weekend or holiday. The hotel will remain open during each phase of the renovation and the properties management team has proactively taken all measures in planning to ensure hotel guests are not adversely effected during the project. Currently the hotels guest rooms and corridors are being transformed "one-hotel-wing at a time". The hotels public spaces including the existing outdoor courtyard, pool, and gym are currently closed. An "off-site" location conveniently located within (1 walking block) from the hotel has been secured for guests who would like to use these amenities during their stay. In February, the hotels Front Desk & Guest Services area will be relocated into the hotels existing 2nd lobby which is located in the hotels East Wing. Final completion of the renovation is currently scheduled for early Spring 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson San Francisco
- Radisson Hotel San Francisco
- Radisson Fishermans Wharf
- Radisson Hotel Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Radisson