I love staying in this part of town when I'm in SF and Le Meridien is particularly well located. I like to run along the Embarcadero, just two blocks out the door. The Ferry building is also close and is filled with great food shops and restaurants, including one of my SF favorites - The Slanted Door.
The rooms are well-appointed and spacious - we stayed in a studio suite - and the staff is very gracious. Le Meridien is now my go-to hotel in SF - have stayed here 3 times and will go back in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Amex, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.