Saw this hotel for the first time since its renovation and have to say i'm impressed. The lobby area is much cleaner than the previous version and the lobby bar is amazing!
The sleeping rooms were never really bad - just a little tired and this renovation has totally taken care of that. The new colors and style are a breath of fresh air at this hotel. Cant wait to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco