This Starwood brand is a "cut above" usually in its stylishness and the San Francisco branch is no exception. The hotel has recently completed a thorough renovation and is very handsome indeed with a superb location at the Embarcadero. It's also "walking close" to BART, the Ferry Terminal (and trendy food shops in there), plus Union Square and the theater district. I'd happily stay here any time when the price is right. I was lucky enough to catch a $220 a night special deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco