Very good customer service, the morning wake up calls are from a real person not machines, he actually dialed several time to make sure we are waked up to catch a 6:00 am flight.
All the staffs are very friendly and happy to assist us with everything, especially for the kids. It is one of the best customer service hotel we ever been.
Because they are out of the double bed room during our check-in, we were offered upgrade to a studio suite with roll-away bed for a small fee.
The room is very nice and clean, and the bed is very comfortable.
It is definitely one of the top hotel in SF area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco