We had a great promo rate through Travelzoo over MLK weekend including parking, internet and 2 free drinks. The hotel lobby was being remodeled (should be open by 2/2013) so the temporary lobby was on the 2nd floor. The room was spacious and the 4 of us (2 adults, 2 kids) never felt packed in. The valet was always prompt with the car when requested. The hotel is in a fantastic location - walking distance to the Ferry Building, China Town, Union Square and other sights. Also had a nice view of the Bay Bridge from the room.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco