We only stayed here two nights, but it was a great hotel for the great deal we got for it on Expedia. We booked a non-view room, but upon check-in, asked for a view, and was given one on the 21st floor. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable with many pillows. I would highly recommend this hotel and if you are looking for a deal, this is it! Also, as everyone has stated, the location is awesome. We took the BART from the airport and we stepped out of the station and the hotel was right there. Very convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including:1,024 modern guest rooms and15 executive suitesOver 30,000 square feet of event space A contemporary on-site restaurant and barWalking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the EmbarcaderoMoments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theatre District.Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli Square Adjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco