I read that this hotel was given a complete remodeling in the summer of '09, so I was looking forward to brand new fancy rooms. I was disappointed- the rooms weren't fancy, but they were comfortable, which is what is most important anyway. But I could still tell the building is quite old. The location is very central to everywhere you would want to go, including just a few steps to the cable car. Stay here if you didn't rent a car, because you can walk almost everywhere. If you did rent a car, don't park in the overpriced hotel lot.
Overall, If you don't pay over $200 USD (for the basic room), it is worth staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including:1,024 modern guest rooms and15 executive suitesOver 30,000 square feet of event space A contemporary on-site restaurant and barWalking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the EmbarcaderoMoments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theatre District.Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli Square Adjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco