Stayed 2 nights here. Friendly staff, nice room. We had 2 beds in our room which were quite small. Couldn't sleep 2 in a bed comfortably but the bed had a quilt and was very comfortable for 1. Bathroom adequate.
Located just round the corner from the cable car and streetcars. Shops everywhere. Nice sandwich place round the side of the hotel, good for breakfast bagels made to order and delicious donuts.
There is a large gym, very busy in the mornings. Wifi free only in lobby area.
Nice hotel, would use again. However, if you are a tourist just wanting to see the sights, a hotel nearer to the Wharf might be more suitable, though the public transport from this hotel was very good. If you want to shop, this hotel is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including: 1,024 modern guest rooms and 15 executive suites. Over 30,000 square feet of event space, a contemporary on-site restaurant & bar. Walking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the Embarcadero. Moments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theater District. Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli Square Adjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco