We stayed in the Parc 55 in late April. Lovely hotel. It is a great location to Union Square where the tour buses go from and just around the corner from the start of the cable cars. We had a high up room as I asked for a low noise room. We arrived late and the guy who served us was very lovely and helpful. Disappointed that there are no kettles in the room nor a fridge as we just felt like a hot cup of tea when we got in. Must be an Australian thing lol. I was also disappointed that WIFI was not included in the price. I don't really understand why it is not just common practice these days for hotels especially since you can go get a cup of coffee and get wifi. We joined the Hilton Honours club as we stayed in the Hilton also in Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including: 1,024 modern guest rooms and 15 executive suites. Over 30,000 square feet of event space, a contemporary on-site restaurant & bar. Walking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the Embarcadero. Moments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theater District. Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli Square Adjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco