“The people and location make this the BEST” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel

You added Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Union Square)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Stay Downtown from $259
Ranked #119 of 233 Hotels in San Francisco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“The people and location make this the BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Ideal location for work or leisure. It is convenient to all popular sites, world class cuisine, shopping, museums and only a few steps to the famous San Francisco trolley system. Also convenient to BART and taxis are readily available. The staff are highly professional and the atmosphere is very chic and high end. No need goes unnoticed. Urban location offers the best views of the city.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Minneapolis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Parc 55 had been our recommended corporate hotel in San Francisco for a few years. It is quite convenient for around Union Square. it was a short walk to the Moscone Convention center. It was priced similarly to other large hotels in the area and offered decent accommodations. Hotels in San Francisco typically are expensive, ranging upwards from $200 US per night. The city hosts numerous conventions, and is additionally a popular tourist destination. San Francisco is a noisy, busy city in most of its parts. It is densely packed, and real estate is at a premium. When you get lodgings, you are paying extra to be close to some key attractions (Fisherman's wharf) , shopping (Union Square), or business (Financial or South of Market). SF has decent transportation options other than cars. Driving there is not out of line, but you will pay upwards of $20 per day to place a car somewhere. Parking at the Parc 55 is much more. I would stay here again. The noise can be much, and it goes on late into the night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer A, Manager at Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your time here at Parc 55. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next trip to San Francisco. All the best.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

footsteps away from the center. Nice Hotel, with some nice staff. Also, it has one of the the biggest and best equipped gym I've ever seen in any hotel, which is a huge + for me.

Special thanks to Engineer Perry for helping us fix some problem we had with our TV.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you found our location, and staff service to your liking. Additionally, we are thrilled that you thought our hotel gym is one the best equipped you have seen. We look forward to welcoming you back to Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel in the not too distant future.
Arnold, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Parc 55 is convenient if you are attending a conference at San Francisco's Mascone Center, or if you just in town for the weekend. Mascone center is 5 blocks away (10 min walk max), but is also a block away from the Trolley, Street car and BART. It's location near the Westfield mall and Union Square also means multiple eating options are available. Hotel rooms clean and comfortable. Just don't bring too much to put in the room safe, they are on the small side. Did fit a laptop and tablet though.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you found our central location accommodated all of needs during your conference in San Francisco. We look forward to welcoming you back to Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel the next time you are in town. All the best.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I went to front desk to give me the new room key because my old room cannot use WIFI. After that i went up to get my stuffs at old room. My keycard cannot be used so i went down again to get the new key. And again, it cannot be used so i had to went down again. I went down to get the new key 4 times until the hotel staff ( i cannot remember his name but his service was really nice,, i do appreciate. He is very polite and calm) sent security to my room to open the door for me,, and his key can be used

After i packed my stuffs and went to new room. My key cannot be used again. I was very frustrated. So i went down to front desk again. I was so tired and wanted to rest but i still need to go up and down so many times just for the room key.

After that the Front Office Manager, Ms Rie Narita, came. She raised her voice and stared at me, "you need to calm down" without listening or saying sorry to me. I tried not to think much since I'm very tired and i don't want to make it so troublesome. i asked her for comment form because i wanna feedback about the wifi and the key

but she ask me "Are you with ...(my company name)?"
I said yes
After that she said
"DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOUR SUPERVISOR?"

I felt that she threatened me. And even though I'm staying here for business trip that all the charges paid by my company, i think that I'm still your customer. I feel that the front desk staff service is much better than the Front Desk Manager.

I told her not to be rude to me and ask how to feedback the hotel about this incident. She gave me her name card!!

Anyway, the rest of the staffs have tried their best to help me with everything. They really did a good job, only Ms Narita that makes my stay unpleasant

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
We are so incredibly sorry for your troubles. Please see the message we sent you so that we can resolve this matter immediately. Kindest regards.

Travelers are raving about these San Francisco hotels

San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My stay at the Parc 55 in San Francisco was very unpleasant. The key I was given did not open the door necessitating 2 trips to the check in desk. Then The heat/air in the room needed to be fixed when I arrived. While engineering was called and did fix the problem, the noise from the fan all night was awful. After a night of interrupted sleep, I called down to get coffee delivered only to find there was no room service. The last straw came when I realized they charge for Internet. Who still charges for Internet in a major city? This hotel needs to be rebranded as a low cost alternative. It is very low quality. I would not stay here.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel. Do not take a corner room.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
We are so sorry you were disappointed with your stay here. I have shared your comments with our Executive Team, as we continue to look for ways to improve our guest's experiences. We hope to be able to welcome you back to Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel and impress you with an exceptional experience.
Kindest regards,
Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We had a problem with our reservation when this property transitioned from Wyndham to Hilton. The management (John Anderson) did a phenomenal job making things right. The hotel is beautiful and the staff was fantastic. Great drinks in the hotel bar. Large room with an amazing view. Parking is a bit expensive...but it's SF, that's to be expected. The location is great. The Parc 55 helped make our family vacation a wonderful experience.

Stayed April 2015
Jennifer A, Manager at Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that Mr. Anderson was able to make it right for you and your family. Furthermore, we are happy that you all thoroughly enjoyed your time here at Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future. All the best to you and your family.

Been to Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!