“Location is just perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel

You added Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Union Square)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Stay Downtown from $259
Ranked #118 of 233 Hotels in San Francisco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Location is just perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

footsteps away from the center. Nice Hotel, with some nice staff. Also, it has one of the the biggest and best equipped gym I've ever seen in any hotel, which is a huge + for me.

Special thanks to Engineer Perry for helping us fix some problem we had with our TV.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I went to front desk to give me the new room key because my old room cannot use WIFI. After that i went up to get my stuffs at old room. My keycard cannot be used so i went down again to get the new key. And again, it cannot be used so i had to went down again. I went down to get the new key 4 times until the hotel staff ( i cannot remember his name but his service was really nice,, i do appreciate. He is very polite and calm) sent security to my room to open the door for me,, and his key can be used

After i packed my stuffs and went to new room. My key cannot be used again. I was very frustrated. So i went down to front desk again. I was so tired and wanted to rest but i still need to go up and down so many times just for the room key.

After that the Front Office Manager, Ms Rie Narita, came. She raised her voice and stared at me, "you need to calm down" without listening or saying sorry to me. I tried not to think much since I'm very tired and i don't want to make it so troublesome. i asked her for comment form because i wanna feedback about the wifi and the key

but she ask me "Are you with ...(my company name)?"
I said yes
After that she said
"DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOUR SUPERVISOR?"

I felt that she threatened me. And even though I'm staying here for business trip that all the charges paid by my company, i think that I'm still your customer. I feel that the front desk staff service is much better than the Front Desk Manager.

I told her not to be rude to me and ask how to feedback the hotel about this incident. She gave me her name card!!

Anyway, the rest of the staffs have tried their best to help me with everything. They really did a good job, only Ms Narita that makes my stay unpleasant

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these San Francisco hotels

San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My stay at the Parc 55 in San Francisco was very unpleasant. The key I was given did not open the door necessitating 2 trips to the check in desk. Then The heat/air in the room needed to be fixed when I arrived. While engineering was called and did fix the problem, the noise from the fan all night was awful. After a night of interrupted sleep, I called down to get coffee delivered only to find there was no room service. The last straw came when I realized they charge for Internet. Who still charges for Internet in a major city? This hotel needs to be rebranded as a low cost alternative. It is very low quality. I would not stay here.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel. Do not take a corner room.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We had a problem with our reservation when this property transitioned from Wyndham to Hilton. The management (John Anderson) did a phenomenal job making things right. The hotel is beautiful and the staff was fantastic. Great drinks in the hotel bar. Large room with an amazing view. Parking is a bit expensive...but it's SF, that's to be expected. The location is great. The Parc 55 helped make our family vacation a wonderful experience.

Stayed April 2015
Jennifer A, Manager at Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that Mr. Anderson was able to make it right for you and your family. Furthermore, we are happy that you all thoroughly enjoyed your time here at Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future. All the best to you and your family.
Managua, Nicaragua
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

It is a great place to stay, excellent service. I fail to give it a 5 star due to the fact that rooms need remodeling to bring it Hilton's standard, even though they are very good. Overall a great experience.
The people at the restaurant were on the rude side.
This hotel was added recently to Hilton chain and has not arrived to Hilton's quality.
Located centrally just 1 block from Powel St. & Union Square. Great location in the middle of SF activity.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel. I have shared your comments regarding our staff, and guest rooms with our Executive Team. They are following up with their respective departments, as we continue to look for ways to improve guest satisfaction. Kindest regards.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Very nice. Very convenient. Clean. Great location. Awesome restaurant. Wonderful experience. People next door decided to have a post-bar-closing party in their room. We called the front desk. Within one minute that party was SHUT DOWN, and we never heard another peep. Great service! (Thank you!) We'll be back!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Jennifer A, Manager at Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant, and central location. Additionally we pleased that you found that our staff responded quickly and effectively to your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back to Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel sometime in the not too distant future. All the best.
El Dorado Hills, CA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

No room service and restaurant was booked for private party so after getting in late we couldn't order food or a drink. The street noise was bad even on the top floor so we went home tired and hungry.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!