“Last minute reservation!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel

You added Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Union Square)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Stay Downtown from $259
Ranked #123 of 233 Hotels in San Francisco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Last minute reservation!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

My family and I stood a night at Parc 55 and we were able to make same day reservation. The beds we amazing and view of city were spectacular. The only down fall was parking was $59 per night and buffet breakfast $29 Per person.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Queensland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

During check-in we were originally given a King room - which was not what I booked. I had booked a Double/Double Premier view room (the last thing my teenage son wants to do is share a bed with Mum). After changing to a double/double room for us, we went to our room only to find it wasn't the "Premier View" room that we had booked. Even though it took a few more calls and nearly three hours for our booked room to be ready (by which time it's 6:00pm and after travelling from the day before - we were desperate for a shower) - I must say everyone I spoke with in trying to get into our room was friendly and accommodating.

The three hour wait for the correct room was worth it. The view was spectacular! The beds were extremely comfortable and the pillows just as we like them. The facilities were okay. The cheapest of hairdryer and iron didn't go with the quality of other things (such as fluffy towels and the complimentary toiletries.

On the second day the coffee supplies were not replenished, but I'm certain had I rung and asked for more coffee - they would have brought it up for me (eventually).

Out of the blue on the afternoon of the second day, a man delivered an empty mini-bar fridge. Not sure why - we hadn't asked for one.

The taller door-man was very friendly and had a great memory ... acknowledging us every time we left or came back.

Check-out was a breeze even though the lady behind the counter was a little stand-offish.

Even though parts of our stay at Parc 55 was a little hit and miss, we would definitely stay here again. The close proximity to the Cable Car and BART, and the shopping was perfect.

Room Tip: Book a high floor room .... great city / bay views
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

For the cost of the hotel, I'm not sure it is worth staying here. Most decent places to stay in SF are expensive.. That's understood. The quality of room for the money is just not here, though.

Pros: Location! This hotel is central to Union Square, a short walk from Mission, and a few blocks from some great shopping. The lobby was nice and had been updated. The staff was courteous and helpful.

Cons: The rooms need updating... Bad. The window slot to open a small area of the window to fresh air was broken, the coffee set up was reminiscent of a Motel 6, the bathroom was dingy and sad, the carpet was worn, and the closet doors were near non functioning.

I'm not certain we would stay here again.. We have stayed in hotels a block or 2 away for a bit less money, and have had much more up to date rooms that weren't lacking.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great stay in the city. Close to shopping, Union Square, cable car, and other great attractions. Registration staff was awesome. Quick, knowledgable, and personable. Josephine was top notch and very accommodating for my family. Hotel was was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
San Mateo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

When I checked in I was slightly early but they upgraded me for free and since I was unable to have breakfast int he next morning due to an early meeting they gave me a coupon for a free dinner and drink. Outstanding Service.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

When my family and I arrived at Parc 55, no bellman was available, but an empty luggage cart was right where we needed it. So we loaded up the cart and started into the hotel. The bellman stopped us and said we couldn't push the cart. We indicated we were in a hurry to get to our room, so that we could make our dinner reservation on time. The bellman still wouldn't let us use the cart on our own. He also indicated he was not available to help. Several other bellmen were standing there but also not helpful. They offered to store our luggage for us. We were not comfortable with that, so we grabbed all of our things and personally hauled them to the room -- including 3 large suitcases, wine from Napa and various other items and bags. It was the rudest introduction to a hotel that I have ever had. The room was fine, but the taste left in our mouth was disgusting! Never again!!

Room Tip: Registration is on the 2nd floor. Views are better from the higher floors, but elevators can take aw...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The GOOD:
I received a free update of my room; 20th floor with nice views. So far very good and thanks Maria. Hotel is located in attractive area, close to cable car stop, China Town etc.; room was absolutely fine. Price corresponds to the SFO IMHO. There is a free wifi in the lobby. Staff is very helpful and pleasant. As a nice bonus you can do check-in and print your boarding pass in the lobby for free.

The BAD:
Wifi in rooms is paid ~$13 per day and I could not connect. Breakfast is too way expensive $29, fortunately there are many interesting cafeterias around. Unfortunately, not the fault of the hotel, there was some construction happening outside from early morning to late night, therefore noisy.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Jennifer A, Manager at Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are happy to hear that you found our guest rooms, and the service of our hotel staff to your liking. I have shared your comments with our team, as we continue to look for ways to improve our guest’s experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back to Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel in the near future.

Been to Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!