This is a newly acquired property by Hilton, and I am happy with the central location in downtown San Francisco.
The hotel lobby and entrance receives 4 stars, however the rooms are 3 star ish.
The bed was a little hard, the TV was blurred. The restrooms were above average, but the property is in need of a touch up/ renovation. The elevators are really dated, and kind of slow, but the service makes up for the little inconveniences listed above.
The hotel staff was friendly, respectful and helpful. I will definitely be staying at this property, and hope this hotel preforms a renovation similar to that of the Hilton in Concord, CA, but with better service (Hilton Concord Customer service is terrible, starting with the revenue manager Angel Garcia, but that's a different rant).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including: 1,024 modern guest rooms and 15 executive suites. Over 30,000 square feet of event space, a contemporary on-site restaurant & bar. Walking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the Embarcadero. Moments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theater District. Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli Square Adjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Amex, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco