“Very pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Fresno, California
“Very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and thanks to Stephen at the registration desk, I was upgraded to a room with an absolutely beautiful view of the city! The staff were very courteous. The hotel is close to Union Square. The room itself was lovely. I booked a King size bed and found it to be very comfortable with very nice bedding and soft pillows. The bathroom was also quite roomy. I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Shelly H, Public Relations Manager at Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for the great comments about your stay! I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we will make sure to recognize Stephen for his efforts in making your stay special. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! All the best.

5,190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (620)
  • Indonesian first
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We checked in on a saturday afternoon. All day our room was hot and miserable. I called for service and a man came a few min later and pushed some buttons - and said he would check back in an hour. We finished getting ready for our outting about a half hour later. The room temp did not change! I called the front desk and asked for a status update. The woman had no idea what I was talking about. She said " I send someone right up" and hung up. I was getting really irritated. I was hot and mad! A few min Later, someone named John came up and explained clearly how the AC unit worked and by the time he left our room, it was MUCH cooler. Finally, someone who knows something! If I could make a suggestion- get people who work in the service dept at the front deak to apeak English. That way, a problem can be understood and rectified quickly. I dont know if we would stay here again. Also, we tried to get a bite to eat at the restaurant at about 2pm and waited for service for about 15 minutes. No one even said hello... What saved me from totally hating this place is the service man, John who fixed our AC problem.

• Stayed November 2013
Shelly H, Front Office Manager at Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you very much for the review. Although you did run into problems with your AC unit, I am very glad that our engineer, John, was able to remedy the issue for you, with great haste. I hope that the rest of your stay went ‘cooler’ than your initial AC issue. Thank you again, and enjoy your holidays.
Pico Rivera
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have no credit card, paid cash, front desk did not accept debit card, forced to pay cash all up front
Processed a $300 charge upfront for incidentals
Now 5 days after check out, hotel has not not processed credit back to my account, called yesterday to find out why, front desk personnel gave me attribute and excuses on charges and not crediting account back, supervisor came on phone loud and fast, stopped her gave her facts, claimed credit would be taken care of and still no credit on my account

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for the review. I do apologize for the issues you have encountered with your credit card. I would hope that the funds would show up onto your account by Monday, with it being a business day. If you still encounter problems, please reach out to us, and we will get the matter all cleared up for you. Thank you again, and happy holidays to you and your family.

Been to Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square

Address: 55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Location: United States > California > San Francisco
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#30 Luxury Hotel in San Francisco
#32 Green Hotel in San Francisco
#38 Business Hotel in San Francisco
#39 Family Hotel in San Francisco
#51 Romantic Hotel in San Francisco
Hotel Class:4 star — Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square 4*
Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including:1,024 modern guest rooms and15 executive suitesOver 30,000 square feet of event space A contemporary on-site restaurant and barWalking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the EmbarcaderoMoments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theatre District.Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli SquareAdjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
Hotel Parc 55
Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco

If you own or manage Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.