If you don't mind staying in a "cookie cutter" large hotel, this place may be for you. There is nothing really remarkable about the hotel itself...its the location.
Take the street car or bus on Market street to The Castro or ride the cable card on Powell street to Fishermans Warf (Don't miss the cable car museum on the way). Avoid the "seedy" area between Mason and Taylor streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including:1,024 modern guest rooms and15 executive suitesOver 30,000 square feet of event space A contemporary on-site restaurant and barWalking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the EmbarcaderoMoments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theatre District.Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli SquareAdjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco