Stayed at this hotel for business a few days, its a big contrast of pros and cons, service was good,
- Location, as I always say, I like to mingle as much as possible, right acoss the street theres a super nice mall and a BART station that can take you anywhere. interesting things within a walking distance:
** Union Square
** BART Station
** Cable car Powell & Market St location
** Market Street Mall
- Breakfast, if its included great, if not, is cheap! and it is really good
- 14 USD pero 24 hours of (kinda slow) Internet... a big deal breaker for me.
- It has a GREAT location, but walking west from the hotel you bumb into homeless-land dozens of homeless people around, bad thing if traveling with wife and kids.
- Old rooms and hallways, some carpets are stained.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel
- Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Parc 55 Wyndham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.