Located by Union Square this is an ideal location for business or pleasure. I happen to be on business and my wife accompanied me (to shop .. of course) we walked to all venues daily including Moscone Center. The hotel is steps away from MUNI buses , cable cars on Powell St and awesome shopping up and down Market Street including Westfield San Francisco Center - A huge Mall indeed. You can get to Fisherman's Wharf or the Golden Gate bridge very easily. Invest in a MUNI Passport for a multi-day transit pass and enjoy the rides all over the San Francisco area - BART is not included on this pass.
I also recommend a trip to Alcatraz for $26/each. Don't pay anymore than that in "service fees". Check pricing online and book early for your preferred day and departure time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including:1,024 modern guest rooms and15 executive suitesOver 30,000 square feet of event space A contemporary on-site restaurant and barWalking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the EmbarcaderoMoments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theatre District.Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli Square Adjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco