My boyfriend and I just came back from our first trip to San Francisco. We stayed at Parc 55 and loved it! The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and very modern. It took us 2 months to decide on a hotel, and I'm so happy that we chose Parc 55. We never spent more then $10 on a cab ride because it's located in the center of everything. If you are looking for great hotel and willing to pay a little more it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive experiences. An exceptional location. Just steps away from Union Square, Parc 55 offers something for business travelers and vacationers alike, including:1,024 modern guest rooms and15 executive suitesOver 30,000 square feet of event space A contemporary on-site restaurant and barWalking distance to Union Square, the Moscone Center, and the EmbarcaderoMoments from downtown shopping, South of Market Museums and the Theatre District.Steps away from the Powell Street Cable Car Line to Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and Ghirardelli Square Adjacent to the Powell Street Station BART and MUNI lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Parc 55
- Parc 55 Hotel San Francisco