I recently stayed at the Hotel Abri while on business travel. There were a number of us traveling together and the rooms had been booked through an event planner in advance. I had never stayed here and was pleasantly surprised. Although the property is not new and some of the features are a bit dated (tiny elevator) it was a delightful stay. The room, although small, was quite clean. Also, although I was located on the street side of the hotel and there was a bit of noise (which the front desk warned me of at check in) I didn't find it disturbing, nor did it prevent me from getting a good night's sleep. At first I was concerned that the bathroom with little counter space would be a challenge getting ready in the morning. Turned out it wasn't as the window sill was huge and actually worked better than most sink counters in other more updated hotels. The staff were wonderful and very accommodating. At check in, although I was to have a suite (arranged in advance), there were no suites available. The staff person offered to move me the next day. I didn't take him up on this option (don't really prefer to unpack and pack again) it was good to know that they were willing to work to meet my needs. It was quite easy to get a cab to the office (or to dinner at night) and there were many different options in the immediate area. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco’s Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel’s energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, as part of the Larkspur Collection, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including the FeatherBorne® Bed package, L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TIG Global, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection