The room was the smallest I've been in in the USA and reminded me of Japanese sizes. It was a queen room, cheapest available. Apart from that the place was friendly and clean. Much better than my expectations and would def stay here again for 2-3 nights. Location was great. Can't really fault them.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco’s Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel’s energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, as part of the Larkspur Collection, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including the FeatherBorne® Bed package, L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.