I spent Monday night at the Hotel Abri and was very pleased with the experience. It's very conveniently located, and the staff was friendly and helpful. They have a set of tablet computers in the lobby available to all guests loaded with great apps to help explore the city or just surf the internet. The room was very clean and nicely furnished. Connected to the hotel was a restaurant that has happy hour all night on Mondays and Tuesdays, and the food was good too. I'll stay at Hotel Abri again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco’s Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel’s energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, as part of the Larkspur Collection, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including the FeatherBorne® Bed package, L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TIG Global, Booking.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection