We stayed at the Abri Hotel for 5 nights and it was worth every penny. The location is excellent; near Union Square and all the major transportation hubs. The room was very clean, modern, quiet and comfortable. And the staff was outstanding! At the end of our stay our flight was cancelled and we had to stay one more night. Even though they did not have rooms available the front desk staff found us another hotel a block away and even negotiated a better rate for us. This is now my favorite hotel in SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco’s Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel’s energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, as part of the Larkspur Collection, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including the FeatherBorne® Bed package, L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TIG Global, Booking.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection