Somehow I scored this property on Priceline for $130! We arrived at 10am and the front desk girl was fabulous! Said there was a room ready and gave us a double room (my two kids and myself) and on the top floor! Great since it was Priceline! Awesome location and very clean and nice! Valet parking was way high, but understandable for the area and the Valet guys were super nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION In the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines Near attractions, shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Spada EXTRAS tComplimentary Limousine Service to Financial District (7 a.m. – 9a.m., Mon – Fri) Health Club with Sauna (24-hour access with guestroom key), located on the second floor Gift Shop, open daily 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Fully-stocked Honor Bars in Each Guest Room Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco