Nice location on Fishemans wharf and a couple short blocks to Cable car. No Concierge lounge for Elites, but gave us comp breakfast buffet and free lounge drink coupons. Really helpful staff including concierges. No real view from the room even though the water I close by.
Took a blue & gold 60 min boat cruise (about $28) from nearby pier 39, saw the seals basking in the sun near Pier39, around Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate bridge. Drove the crooked Lombard St a few blocks away. The Wharf was a fun and short easy walk on a beautiful day. Had a nice dinner on the water at Scoma's walked to Giarredeli Square and back to hotel. We took Early (8:30am-no line) cable car from Taylor St Stop to the end of the line then walked balked through Union Sq., Chinatown, and Little Italy (about 2 hours with coffee stops and light shopping/browsing).
Would stay here again, although the $50 valet parking was high (the only 24 hour garage we saw nearby was a block away and still $40+)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION In the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines Near attractions, shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Spada EXTRAS tComplimentary Limousine Service to Financial District (7 a.m. – 9a.m., Mon – Fri) Health Club with Sauna (24-hour access with guestroom key), located on the second floor Gift Shop, open daily 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Fully-stocked Honor Bars in Each Guest Room Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco