I checked in on 2/21. Our room was immediately available which was nice. We checked in I was told my price was $40 MORE per night that I had booked. I had to spend 20 minutes going through my emails on my phone looking for my original booking email. I found it and it had the price I said it did. The front desk lady looked in the history of my booking and said that someone at the hotel changed my price because Marriott had a the wrong price offered. NO ONE ever contacted me. Pretty sneaky if you ask me. I can't imagine that being legal either! Left a bad taste in my mouth.
We proceeded to check into the room. The room was perfectly nice. Clean room and very comfy bed. It was nice having a mini fridge. The toiletries weren't that great quality but the room and decorated well and comfortable.
The location is great. A very short walk to Pier 39 and little Italy for dining.
The lobby is decorated well and modern.
Amy at the front desk is so sweet and informative. She gave us great dining selections every night. She is truly and asset to the hotel. Jaret was very helpful as well!
In the lobby every night they have fresh baked cookies. I had one each night!
I would stay here again but was very upset about the booking problem. I still haven't heard from anyone at the hotel in regards to this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION In the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines Near attractions, shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Spada EXTRAS tComplimentary Limousine Service to Financial District (7 a.m. – 9a.m., Mon – Fri) Health Club with Sauna (24-hour access with guestroom key), located on the second floor Gift Shop, open daily 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Fully-stocked Honor Bars in Each Guest Room Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco